Saturday, May 8, 2010

Silk for your taste buds, Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk


Have you tasted Silk lately?? Hmmm I’m sure you people are completely aware of what I’m talking about. Quite true, Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk has claimed to be the most delicious chocolate. Well, your mouth’s already watering isn’t it? Cadbury has been a favourite chocolate brand for most of the consumers. The taste itself is so mesmerizing that just one o two pieces isn’t enough to satisfy your taste buds. Give me some more, is what your tongue may ask you.

Ever since I’ve come across the Silk ad, I badly wanted to taste unfortunately products don’t arrive pretty fast in Mangalore and I had to wait. My friends also wanted to taste the chocolate, we couldn’t find them anywhere. Disappointing?? But, when it’s chocolate I really don’t mind the wait. The ad got so much temptation in us, that we dint mind asking the shopkeepers if the Silk has arrived in the market.


Then, finally, when the biggest mall in our city, CITY CENTER opened, I just hoped I’d be able to taste this Silk soon. And then my, actually, our prayers were answered, the hypermarket, SPAR opened at City Centre. Me and My friends, Roydon, Dhiwin and Alok went to the mall on 2nd may to take a look at the hypermarket, that’s where I saw Dairy Milk Silk. We had to attend a competition in an hour’s time so had to leave immediately. I thought it wasn’t gonna happen; I wouldn’t taste my silk, after all??

I guess, it was my lucky day, we won at the competitions. Precisely, we wanted to celebrate, SPAR our destiny. Mammamia, obviously I went the rectangular thing wrapped in plastic. The smell itself was so tempting. We bought the chocolate, was about to open, when I heard the instrumental Om Jai Jagish song being played, then I realised it was my phone ringing. It was my Mom asking me to come home as it was late. My friends wanted to stay back.

But, of course my friends are really sweet, they came with all the way till the entrance, in the way, we ate Dairy Milk Silk. It was really tasty. I don’t know why many of the reviews on the net stated that there wasn’t much difference. I’ll tell you guys, it was awesome, just taste it slowly, you’ll feel the molten chocolate.
It is available in flavours on pure Dairy Milk Chocolate, Roasted Almond and Fruit and Nut. I suggest, go for the pure one first, don’t let the nuts and almonds come in between you and your Silk. You may find it a bit expensive, but later when you find your taste buds crying for more, you’ll realise that it’s worth it.






0 comments:

Post a Comment